Getting dressed in the morning is becoming a cold and complicated ordeal – too many T-shirts, not enough knits or jeans and limited coat options. They just happen to be my favourite things to shop for, but they’re also usually a) the hardest to find and b) the most expensive. Yep, the struggle is real. Especially when you’re tied to your desk 80% of the time.
Cue… Vogue’s Online Shopping Night (a.k.a. heaven, a.k.a. the night where I curl up in bed for hours deliberating over what to buy).
So for the sake of being organised, this year I’m getting in early. Here’s what I’ll be buying:
1. THE STAPLES – BASSIKE
- Their basics are the best fit, and they last forever.
- It’s the perfect opportunity to get your winter wardrobe building blocks (think long sleeved tees in black, white and grey).
- There’s also free shipping on non-sale stuff (like this amazing coat). Winning!
A fresh mani is the best way to break up black on black on black in winter. I usually go for deep reds, navy, grey or nude… or beautiful pastels like this to brighten things up.
- I’m all about this brand. Their polishes are all vegan and cruelty-free… and they have the best colours!
- 25% off all online orders.
- You need Bare Greens in your life. It’s a potent mix of green veggies, grasses, algaes and matcha green tea (amongst other things). I’ve been having it every morning, and it’s the best start to the day.
- The whey protein is perfect in smoothies and it will fill you up for hours.
- The exclusive Vogue sample pack essentially saves you 45%. I mean, need I say more?
Hands down, my favourite jeans ever. I wear them every single day, so multiple pairs are required.
- Whether you’re into a black skinny high rise or ripped boyfriend jeans, Nobody have you covered. Their Geo Skinny in black are my everyday go-to.
- 25% off makes most pairs under $200 which, trust me, is the best investment ever.