You might remember this little guy from my post earlier this week (here)…
I’ve always thought wearing just one of these ear cuffs looks a bit random so I decided to buy three and line my model’s ear with them for the Market HQ Style Off (see here). This got me thinking of what else I could do with them and…. here we are.
1) 2 X ear cuffs from Sportsgirl.
2) 2 X jump rings (you can get these from fabric and craft stores or just ‘borrow’ them from an old piece of jewellery you no longer wear).
3) A piece of silver chain approximately 9cm in length (you can buy this or recycle it from that poor old neglected piece of jewellery I mentioned above).
4) Small flat nose pliers.
1) Use your itty bitty pliers to open the jump rings (come on, muscles – it’s not hard).
2) Fold the chain in half and put one of the jump rings through both ends – close it so you have a circle of chain.
3) Put the second jump ring around the chain and close it so you’re left with the above ^ ^ ^.
4) Reopen one of the jump rings and link it around the end of one of the ear cuffs.
6) BOOYAH! You have yourself a double ear cuff that can morph into a super awesome double finger chain ring!
Also coming this week:
– A lil’ outfit post.
– Makeup tips & tricks I wish I’d known about years ago!